Wednesday, April 15, 2020

I am back!

Gosh! It has been more than 3 years since I last updated this blog.
I remembered I started this blog when I migrated to Auckland back in 2010 when Ray was merely 5 years old. At that juncture, from a full time career woman to a full time house wife, I was bored with so much free time at home. While I was trying to occupy my free time, I discovered blogging. At that era, blogging was a popular trend. I began to learn HTML coding and set up own blog as dairy to log down my new journey in Kiwi land.

Since then this blog become my recipe books, life journal helped me to compile all my homemade trial and errors chapters from cooking, sewing to gardening. Reading back the blog posts help to recall my memory. Every now and then I would refer to the recipes I used to make.

After nearly a decade, we are back to Auckland again in December 2019. Time flies, this time we are back with a teenager!  This trip, we were more prepared, transition and settling phase much shorter than previous experience. With most of the household things get settled, I am back to the bored phase again. I suppose it is about time I pick up blogging to self occupy again.

However, after a decade, internet mobile technology has advanced so much. Now the world is flood with social media. With YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Pinterest,Twitter etc , youngsters no longer favour word base digital contents but more toward visual video. Vlogging or You Tuber era dominant instead of blog posts. I suppose to keep up the trend,  my next challenge is to learn more on Vlogging.

Time to hit Restart button for this blog again! A warm welcome to all my readers, I am back in Action , fingers crossed I will keep up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails