This simple savory flavor not only can be made into meat balls, it can easily be made into burger patties too. This quick and easy recipe is not only great to serve with pasta; it can also be awesome kid’s finger food for children party. When made into patties, it is excellent for BBQ too!
Not in favor of beef? You can replace ground beef with any other meat to your preference such as pork or chicken.
|Satay Beef Balls before oven bake|
|Satay Beef Balls|
Satay Beef ball
400g ground beef
2 slices of bread, made into crumbs
1 glove garlic, chopped finely
2 spring onion, chopped finely
1 tsp. of grated ginger
1 tbsp of chopped parsley
2 tbsp. of soya sauce ( to your taste)
3 tbsp. of peanut butter (best crunchy type)
1. Preheat oven to 190 degree Celsius.
2. Combine the ingredients into a mixing bowl
3. Stir and mix well in one direction and form into ball shape.
4. Spray the oven tray/pan with non-stick spray.
5. Place the meat balls on the greased oven pan.
6. Bake for 20 minutes; try to shake the pan once a while to ensure the balls cook at all sides.
7. Bake until golden brown or the inside of the meat should not be pink.
8. Serve the satay meat ball with chili sauce or sweet chili dipping sauce.
You can use pork or chicken mince for this recipe too.