This recipe is a great balanced diet having both meat and vegetable cooked in one pot and a kid’s favourite. I suppose radish can be replaced with carrot if radish is not available. As for the meat patties, either minced pork, chicken or beef can be used. I used minced pork for this recipe.
Now you see it
Now your don’t!
Looks like this new dish will be a regular on our dinner table from now on!
Coating:3tbsp corn starch
1 cup oil for frying
1 Radish (300g) – peeled and cut into chunks)
1 tin button mushroom
8 pips garlic, peeled
1tbsp oyster sauce
1tbsp light soya sauce
Dash of salt
1tbsp dark soya sauce
FRIED MEAT PATTIES
- Combine patties ingredients and stir until sticky,
- Form into patties and c oat with corn starch
- Heat up the pan/wok with oil, fried patties until brown on both sides and well cooked.
- Dish and drain for later use.
- Heat up oil and sauté garlic until aromatic.
- Add in radish, mushroom seasoning and bring to boil.
- Simmer for at least 15 minutes or until radish softened.
- Add in fried meat patties and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Dish up and serve with white rice.
- Radish may take longer time to cook, do cut into smaller chunk to speed up the cooking time.
1条萝卜（ 300克 - 去皮，切成块）