Over here we always eat veggie or fruit that in season, not only they are fresh but most important they are cheap! Pumpkin is in season and on sales now so that what I served on my dinning table.
Stir Fried Pumpkin with Dried Shrimp南瓜炒虾米
- 1/4 of a pumpkin (cut into cubes)
- 2-3 spoonful of dried shrimp (washed and chopped finely)
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped finely)
- Salt/sugar to taste
- Cooking oil
- 200ml water (to simmer the pumpkin)
- Heat wok with some cooking oil.
- Sauté chopped garlic until golden color and then add in dried shrimp.
- Stir-fry dried shrimp until fragrant..
- Add in pumpkin, stir-fry for a 1 minutes.
- Pour in water just nice to cover the pumpkin. Cook until pumpkin is tender.
- Simmer until water dry up.
- Add in a little bit of sugar and a pinch of salt to taste.
- Serve it hot with rice.
- 1 / 4 粒南瓜切块2-3汤匙虾干（洗净，切碎)